Saturday 25 July 2009

FanFics!!! Oh Yeah~

I know ><;;; I'm odd, please deal with it and smile. Any way these are the only (well i wrote three but...) two good fics i've wrote that centre around...wait for it *drumroles* ZukaFuji Fandom!!!!! Actually NO I wrote 4!!! I'm sooo forgetful ne ^^;;; I wrote three good ones and a bad one... but number three is also a Golden Fic as well as Perfect ^^
If i can do link's correctly then i might be able to put em on here...... can I do a link on here to FF.net? Or will i get in trouble...hmmmm
Oh screw it ><;;; Link it any way!!! They're my fanfics after all.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5027392/1/Tezuka_Deprivation

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5020608/1/There_Was_Nothing_We_Could_Do

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5197725/1/To_Irritate_and_Annoy

I thought I'd do that...Heck i might even write fics on here and then post them on LJ and FF as well....I can't get in trouble since they'll be my own fics...even if i do have several accounts floating around the web...maybe ><;;; mou i don't know....gah i'll post this any way. Just...oh what ever ><;;;; *confused and lost*

1 comment:

  1. drowsy with medicine but i was curious when i saw "Tezuka_Deprivation" and this story kept me up as it has a nice flow to the story..oh my goodness this seems to be the longest Fuji angst i've ever read and i was already screaming within for Tezuka to COME BACK TO FUJI ALREADY!!!! XD finally Tezuka tells his family...poor Tezuka...poorpoor Fuji who got a fever - TEZUKA IT'S YOUR FAULT!!! XD

    Momo and Mamushi kissed!!!!!! XD been waiting for that moment in the party ~ X3

    only a PoT fan could write this fanfic, thank you so much X3

    ganbatte kudasai ne! :3

    ReplyDelete