Wednesday 12 August 2009

My poor Fish


Today on the 12.8.09 my pet fidh Chichiri died Q_Q

He was a brave fish, and survived many mnay years, surving the illness of the two brother fish caught, living longer than his final friend in the tank...

He fought a long battle with an odd lump forming on his side, which i only noticed just the begining of this year...and sadly none of the adults payed me any attention when I told them of this ><

He lived longer than four years, a true fighter of a gold fish, wose koi colours shone out through the tank, exclaiming is beauty. As the years went past his beautiful orange patches faded and disapeared, all except the small orange streak on his flamboyant tail; now a fully white fish swimming alone.


He was so lively, and crazy, and he always knew when it was time to be fed, chucking stones about the tank if he was getting hungry or someone forgot the time. Chichiri was an amazing and beautiful fish, and I shall miss him loads. Waking up in the morning will never be the same...coming downstairs every morning and greeting him.


R.I.P Chichiri, we will all miss you so <3333


No comments:

Post a Comment